Adventure Time Save the Date Card Sample
Your adventure will begin when your guests receive this photo Adventure Time Save the Date Card sample that features enhanced raised gold foil.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Black ink and raised Gold foil stamping.
- Displayed in lettering style BAX.
- This save the date card is accompanied by a single euro envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.