AND the Date Is Save the Date Card
The simple AND the Date Is Save the Date Card features your full names on top. Your wording details as shown on the bottom of this beautiful card.
- Measures 6-1/4″ wide by 4-5/8″ high.
- Shown with Rose Gold foil stamping.
- Displayed in combination lettering styles LCR/BPR.
- This card is accompanied by a single blank envelope in your choice of paper color.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.