Arched Photograph Small Save the Date Card
Your photo appears in a curved frame with a white border on the single-sided Arched Photograph Small Save the Date Card. A reversed arch provides a shiny raised foil accent. Make it magnetic with a paper upgrade!
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with digital White and Navy inks with raised Gold Foil.
- Displayed in lettering styles Bodoni Pro Book Italic and Bodoni Pro Book.
- This save the date card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details on this time-saving feature!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.