Band of Photos Save the Date Card
The sweet Band of Photos Save the Date Card digitally prints on bright white vellum card stock and features 3 of your favorite photos. Your wedding details print inside a 1-1/2″ square block.
- Flat prints on both sides of 110# smooth vellum card stock.
- Measures 5-1/4″ square.
- Due to the square shape of this card, additional postage is required. Please consult your local post office for details prior to mailing.
- Shown with flat White ink.
- Displayed with lettering styles Trajan and Carolyna.
- This card comes with single high quality square flap envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.
There are no reviews yet.