Bicycles Chalkboard Text Save the Date Card
This charming Bicycles Chalkboard Text Save the Date Card prints digitally on both sides of premium card stock and features two of your favorite photos positioned below the arched words “Save the Date” against a chalkboard background. A cute bicycle-built-for-two appears at the bottom. The backside prints with an additional photo and more wedding details.
- Measures 5″ side by 7″ high.
- Shown with Mint and White inks.
- Displayed in lettering styles Veneer, Emma Script, and Century Gothic.
- This save the date card is accompanied by a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.