Blooming Date Save the Date Card
Beautiful watercolor blooms decorate the front of this Blooming Date Save the Date Card and highlights your favorite engagement photo. The backside prints with vertical brush-stroked stripes.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Navy and Platinum inks.
- Displayed in combination lettering styles MTG/BPI.
- This save the date card comes with a single white euro envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.