Blush Pattern Save the Date Postcard Sample
The pretty Blush Pattern Save the Date Postcard sample prints on bright white card stock and features your favorite color photo in the center of the card and bordered by a pink floral design on either side. Your names and one additional line print in the pink banner.
- Flat prints on both sides of 110# smooth bright white card stock.
- Measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ high.
- Shown with lettering styles Trajan and Carolyna.
- Displayed with flat White ink.
- This postcard complies with USPS postcard postage rate requirements.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.