Bold Date Save the Date Card Sample
This fun and modern Bold Date Save the Date Card sample prints digitally and features 3 of your favorite engagement photos. Your names, wedding date and wording details each have their own blocks.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with flat Mulberry ink.
- Displayed in lettering style AVG.
- This save the date card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.