Broad Initials Save the Date Card Sample
Your initials and wording details decorate the edges of your favorite color or black and white engagement photo on this trendy Broad Initials Save the Date Card sample. The reverse side prints with bold horizontal stripes.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Platinum and Black inks.
- Displayed in lettering style DUR.
- This save the date card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.