Colorful Botanicals Save the Date Card
Colorful watercolor botanicals highlight your favorite engagement photo and wording on this beautiful and vibrant Colorful Botanicals Save the Date Card. A matching floral design appears on the reverse side.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Navy and Platinum inks.
- Displayed in lettering style BAX.
- This save the date card comes with a bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details on this time-saving feature!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.