Colorful Date Save the Date Magnet
This stylish Colorful Date Save the Date Magnet features a trendy geometric pattern to surround your favorite engagement photo and watercolor splashes for the finishing touch. Your wording details print at the bottom.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with flat Slate and Rosewood inks.
- Displayed in lettering style FUL.
- This save the date magnet comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.