Decorative Date Save the Date Postcard Sample
“Save the date” appears as if written by hand across the bottom of your photo on the contemporary Decorative Date Save the Date Postcard sample. Raised foil printing gives the card a casual yet elegant look. An abstract leaf design frames your details on the card’s back.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with digital Steel and Black inks with raised Gold foil.
- Displayed in lettering styles Copperplate Gothic 32 BC and Bodoni Pro Book.
- This card does not require an envelope.
- This postcard complies with the USPS postcard postage rate requirements.
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.