Encircled Love Save the Date Magnet
A raised foil border surrounds your favorite photo on the Encircled Love Save the Date Magnet. “Save the Date” appears in the foil color of your choice.
- Digitally printed on 130# white magnet.
- Measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ high.
- Shown with enhanced raised silver foil and flat mulberry ink.
- Displayed with lettering style New Baskerville Small Caps.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards in a variety of paper stocks, magnets and postcards available.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.