Encompassed Romance Save the Date Card
A diamond frame in slim raised foil lines accents your photo on the lovely Encompassed Romance Save the Date Card. A matching pattern and an additional photo prints on the reverse side.
- Digitally printed on 110# bright white matte card stock.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Displayed with Gold raised foil.
- Shown with flat Slate ink.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Bodini LT Pro Book and Splendid Script.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.