Endearing Collage Small Save the Date Card
A lovely collage of photos accompanies your wedding details with raised foil on the modern Endearing Collage Small Save the Date Card.
- Digitally printed on 105# white shimmer card stock.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Displayed with raised Silver foil.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Engravers Gothic and Bodini LT Pro Book.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.