Endless Romance Save the Date Card
A modern monogram below your photo appears on the front of the charming Endless Romance Save the Date Card. A full photo on the reverse side represents your love beautifully!
- Digitally printed on 105# white shimmer card stock.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Black and Mulberry inks.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Futura Medium and Good Vibrations.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.