Engaging Romance Small Save the Date Card
The sleek and sophisticated Engaging Romance Small Save the Date Card features 3 of your photos with your date framed by a raised foil border.
- Digitally printed on 110# smooth bright white card stock..
- Measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ high.
- Displayed with raised gold foil.
- Shown with flat Black ink; other colors available.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Burin Sans and Vermandois.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a wide variety of paper colors and finishes.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.
There are no reviews yet.