Forever Yours Save the Date Card
A fun font in raised foil and your favorite photo makes the Forever Yours Save the Date Card the perfect choice for announcing your wedding! Diagonal stripes appear on the reverse side.
- Digitally printed on 110# smooth white vellum card stock.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Displayed with Gold Raised foil.
- Displayed with lettering style Copperplate Gothic.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.