Let’s Do This Save the Date Card
Our trendy Let’s Do This Save the Date Card features watercolor brushstrokes to surround your favorite engagement photo. Your wording details appear in the center above your photo. Matching watercolor stripes appear on the reverse side.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Marigold ink.
- Displayed in lettering style KBL.
- This card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.