Linked Hearts Save the Date Magnet
The stylish Linked Hearts Save the Date Magnet features “We do” in enhanced raised foil next to your photo. Design your card online!
- Digitally printed on magnetic stock.
- This save the date card measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ high.
- Shown with enhanced raised Matte Silver foil.
- Displayed with lettering style Trajan.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.