Mason Jar Tag Chalkboard Save the Date Card
This adorable Mason Jar Tag Chalkboard Save the Date Card is digitally printed on both sides of premium card stock and features your favorite photo in the upper right corner against a chalkboard-like background. An outlined mason jar filled with delicate flowers provides the finishing touch on the left side. The backside displays a yellow and white geometric pattern.
- Measures 7″ wide by 5″ high.
- Shown with flat White ink.
- Displayed with lettering styles Thirsty Rough and Futura Medium.
- This card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.