Modern Coupling Change the Date Card
Perfect for the modern couple, the chic Modern Coupling Change the Date Card lets everyone know the postponement of your wedding and gives the new date with your favorite photo.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with flat Plum ink.
- Displayed in combination lettering styles KBL/ENG.
- This change the date card comes with a bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details on this time-saving feature!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.