Modern Day Save the Date Card
Our Modern Day Save the Date Card features your favorite color engagement photo to the left and your wording details print to the right. Diagonal stripes appear on the backside.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with flat Claret and Black inks.
- Displayed in lettering style BPB.
- This save the date card comes with a single bright white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details on this time-saving feature!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.