Our Special Date Save the Date Magnet
This beautiful photo Our Special Date Save the Date Magnet is the perfect way to announce to friends and family that your special date is approaching. This design features raised foil which adds a dramatic layer to an impression made on the magnet.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with flat White ink and raised Gold foil stamping.
- Displayed in lettering style DUR.
- This save the date magnet comes with a single euro envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.