Painted Passion Change the Date Card
A perfectly artistic approach to communicating your event’s postponement, the Painted Passion Change the Date Card with watercolor brush strokes shares the message beautifully.
- Measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Shown with flat Midnight ink.
- Displayed in lettering style EGG.
- This change the date comes with a single white envelope.
- Let us do the addressing of your envelopes! Contact us for details on this time-saving feature!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! We offer discounted prices every day. Standard cards, magnets and postcards available in a variety of paper finishes and colors. Experiment to match your theme!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.