Perfect Portrait Save the Date Card Sample
Your favorite photo paired with enhanced raised foil makes the Perfect Portrait Save the Date Card sample a stunning choice for the engaged couple. A full photo appears on the back.
- Digitally printed on 110# smooth white vellum card stock.
- Measures 5″ wide by 57″ high.
- Shown with enhanced raised Gold foil and flat black ink.
- Displayed with lettering style Bodini LT Pro Book.
- Comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.