Tandem Bike Purple Save the Date Postcard
The stylish Tandem Bike Purple Save the Date Postcard prints on bright white card stock and features a tandem bicycle design and your save the date details against a purple background. Your favorite color photo appears to the right.
- Prints on both sides of 110# smooth bright white card stock.
- Measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ high.
- Shown with lettering styles Trajan, Franchise and Carolyna.
- Displayed with ink colors White and Lilac.
- This card does not require envelopes.
- This postcard complies with USPS postcard postage rate requirements.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.