The Big Day is Coming Save the Date Card
Bold numbers in raised ink separate your details in the uniquely designed The Big Day is Coming Save the Date Card with vertical font layout. Design your card online!
- Raised printed on 105# ecru shimmer card stock. Other paper types and colors available.
- Measures 4-5/8″ wide by 6-1/4″ high.
- Shown with Lagoon thermography.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Bodini LT Pro Book and Burin Sans.
- Comes with single ecru envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Looking for a stylish Save the Date Card at an affordable price? Look no further than Invitations4Less.com! Standard cards, magnets and postcards available.
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.