The Proposal in Blue Engagement Party Invitation
The Proposal in Blue Engagement Party Invitation prints digitally on both sides of premium card stock. A scalloped lace design against a light blue background is the backdrop for the trendy silhouettes of a man asking for her hand in marriage. Your wording details appear below. The backside features a matching pattern in light blue against bright white.
- Prints on both sides of 100# white matte card stock.
- Shown with optional rounded corners.
- Measures 5″ wide by 7″ high.
- Shown with digital Black and White inks.
- Displayed with lettering style Nelly Script Flourish, Trend Sans and Baskerville.
- This invitation comes with single bright white envelopes.
- Let us do the guest addressing for you! Contact us for details!
What is an engagement party? An engagement party is really the beginning of the wedding planning process for the newly-betrothed couple. Typically held two or three months after the proposal, guests will include families on both sides, close friends, and the wedding party. Guests customarily share a small congratulatory gift with the couple. Engagement parties are typical casual events with cocktails, appetizers and music.
Looking for an Engagement Party Invitation? Shop our wide selection of personalized cards at affordable prices. Cards come in a variety of paper finishes, print methods and colors. Experiment with the fonts and colors to suit your personality. Discounted prices offered every day!