Tie the Knot Lilac and Lime Save the Date Card
The trendy Tie the Knot Lilac and Lime Save the Date Card flat prints on bright white vellum card stock and features an artful arrangement of your wedding details against a purple background which is surrounded by a border of lime.
- Flat prints on both sides of 110# smooth vellum card stock.
- Measures 5-1/4″ square.
- Due to the square shape of this card, additional postage is required. Please consult your local post office for details prior to mailing.
- Shown with flat White ink.
- Displayed with lettering styles Trajan, Chevalier, and Aquarelle.
- This card comes with single high quality square flap envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details regarding this time-saving service!
Typically, Save the Date Cards are mailed 6-8 months prior to the wedding date. But, if you have a destination wedding in your future, mail your save the dates 9 to 12 months in advance. This gives your guests plenty of time to make plans to take off work and schedule travel plans. Save the Dates typically do not specify the exact location or time and do not take the place of the actual wedding invitation. Many couples include a website address so your guests can be kept up-to-date with your wedding plans.